“Bellenty Real Estate S.A. de C.V.” commercially known as “Bellenty” with address on Boulevard Playa Del Carmen Mza 255 Lote 25 Entre 11 y 13 Sur Local 68 Col. Ejidal, Playa Del Carmen Municipality. Solidaridad, Quintana Roo in Mexico, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data. It shall also be responsible for the use and protection given to such data and to those data collected by any of the commercial companies that are its controlling companies, subsidiaries or affiliates, or by third parties contracted to perform services on behalf of the company. “Bellentyin accordance with this privacy notice and in this regard we inform you of the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- Preparation of contracts, agreements and/or any legal document related to the acquisition of real estate.
- Generate your customer file.
- To provide advisory services for the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Sending of documents and quotations.
- Ensure compliance with all types of legal obligations.
- Send you notices regarding changes to this Privacy Notice.
- After-sales follow-up.
In addition, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes, but which allow and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
- Statistical purposes.
Invite you to participate in “Bellenty” events and promotions. “Bellenty”
3.Recording in any virtual and/or face-to-face event.
4.Marketing and/or advertising purposes.
5.Publish about our service.
Follow-up of promotions.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you can communicate this to us by e-mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org” during business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm requesting the exclusion of your data for secondary purposes.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes shall not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
- Marital Status
- Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC)
- Unique Population Registration Number (CURP)
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Home Phone
- Cell phone
- E-mail address
- Autograph signature
- Electronic signature
- Position or position held
- Work address
- Institutional telephone
We do not collect sensitive personal data.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA?
“Bellenty” may transfer your personal data to third parties with whom it maintains a relationship solely in order to fulfill the purposes described in the Privacy Notice without the need for consent. Among the transfers that can be made are:
|Holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under common control of Bellenty. Bellenty.
|When necessary to fulfill any of the necessary purposes set forth in the relevant section.
|In compliance with current legislation applicable to the real estate sales industry
|For the preparation of all kinds of legal documents that support the request for a service or product.
|For the preparation of all kinds of documents that support the request for a service or product.
|Formalization of the legal instruments related to the acquisition of real estate.
|Fiduciary procedures related to the creation of a trust for the acquisition of real estate.
|Other Real Estate Companies and Business Partners
|Only to conduct business relationship to fulfill the primary purposes of the privacy notice.
How can I access, rectify, cancel or object to the use of my personal data?
You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you, what we use it for and the conditions of the use we make of it (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of your personal information for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are referred to as ARCO.
In order to exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective written request addressed to the legal department of “Bellenty” to the following address Boulevard Playa Del Carmen Mza 255 Lote 25 Entre 11 y 13 Sur Local 68 Col. Ejidal, Playa Del Carmen Municipality. Solidaridad, Quintana Roo from 10:00 am to 15:00 pm from Monday to Friday, except on holidays.
In order to be processed, all applications must contain and be accompanied by the following:
- The Holder’s name, address and e-mail address to communicate the response to your request. In case the Holder does not provide an address to receive the response, the request will be considered as not submitted, for which the pertinent record will be issued.
- Documents proving identity (voting card with photograph, passport or driver’s license), in simple copy and having exhibited the original for comparison or, if applicable, the legal representation of the Holder (by means of a public deed or power of attorney signed before two witnesses).
- The clear and precise description of the personal data in respect of which the exercise of any of the rights is sought.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
The response to your request will be provided by e-mail.
Deadlines for reply:
- “Bellenty” will have a period of twenty working daysfrom the date on which the request was received or from the date on which the Holder solved the request for information, to communicate to the Holder if the request is appropriate.
- If the request is granted, it will be effective within fifteen working days. fifteen working days following the date on which the response is communicated.
The aforementioned periods may be extended once for an equal period when justified.
In order to learn more about the requirements of the requests, their origin or forms, the Data Subject may contact the Privacy Department in any of the following ways: directly at the company’s address or at the following e-mail address “Bellenty”.
How can you revoke your consent to the use of your personal data?
You may revoke the consent, if any, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important to note that not in all cases we will be able to fulfill your request or terminate the use immediately, as we may be required by law to continue processing your personal data. You should also consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent means that we can no longer provide you with the service you requested, or the termination of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must follow the procedure described in the preceding paragraphs.
“Bellenty” reserves the right to modify at any time this Privacy Notice to comply with legislative updates, jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision of services or any other cause. Any modifications, as well as this updated document, will be available on the platforms or facilities where it is used.